LLM Newsboard - LLM Top 5 News



Hi family,

How was your weekend? I hope you were able to get some rest.

So, I have news. This week, I would be doing a review of FIVE of my favorite posts from the blog. One thing I have learnt though is you always gain new knowledge about something when you take time out to revisit that thing.

To this end, I would be sharing some of the posts that have impacted me the most while also including a personal touch to them. I would as well be adding new information regarding such posts.

To let me know the 5 top posts that have impacted you, simply take a screenshot of the new logo(yes...our new logo) and type out the names of your five favorite posts using #llm5. You can post your pictures on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and I would be sure to repost as well.

Get someone you know to read some posts and send in their top 5. It would be great to get some good conversation rolling. Don't you think?

So without further ado, if you are ready that is, sit back, relax and let's review.

Love over fear.

l

Author, Script Writer and Blogger on love, life and marriages. I believe our society would be a healthier place when people honour the right perspective of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment