Guess who's back???



It’s been a bit of a while I wrote on here. Never for a second should you think I actually didn’t care to. I am sorry I was away for as long as I was and I am glad to say that I am back. I should add though that even if I go off again, I would get back to Love, Life and Marriage again because my heart is very much invested in this.

So I must confess, the reason for being unconnected was because I had been feeling very drained. I told you I would be very honest with you and here’s the truth. My heart’s been going through some processes my head hasn't understood yet. This has made writing quite difficult because I source what’s in my heart to tell you.

However, I would not tell you that I have fully figured out the issue but I would say, I am here to figure out how to marry my writing with my perturbed heart. It’s really nothing too disheartening; I believe it’s just a journey into a new high.

One thing I would say though is, I have missed writing. I would not be doing a daily write up like I used to. I would actually be narrowing down to two write ups per week which would be posted on the blog on Tuesdays and Fridays. Kindly bear with me. You can however classify this piece as a notice of intent and not this week’s write up.

For everyone that kept asking, I kept saying, I would start again in December.  However, my friend gave me a stern warning and asked me to start now. Well…that was 3 days ago but somehow I got to it.

I am glad to be back. Let’s do great things together!!!

Ibukunoluwa Tunbi

Unknown

Author, Script Writer and Blogger on love, life and marriages. I believe our society would be a healthier place when people honour the right perspective of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment